School Effectiveness and Educational Management [electronic resource] : Towards a South-Eastern Europe Research and Public Policy Agenda / edited by Nikša Alfirević, Josip Burušić, Jurica Pavičić, Renata Relja
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 159 pages 2 illustrations, 1 illustration in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Alfirević, Nikša, Burušić, Josip, Pavičić, Jurica, 1965-, Relja, Renata, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1. School Effectiveness and Educational Management: Editorial; Nikša Alfirević, Josip Burušić, Jurica Pavičić, Renata Relja -- Chapter 2. School Effectiveness: An Overview of Conceptual, Methodological and Empirical Foundations; Josip Burušić, Toni Babarović, Šakić Velić Marija -- Chapter 3. School Principals, Environments and Stakeholders: the Blessings and Heresies of Market Organization; Jurica Pavičić, Nikša Alfirević, Goran Vlašić, Zoran Krupka, Božena Krce Miočić -- Chapter 4. Schools, Local Communities and Communication: Above and Beyond the Stakeholders; Sanja Stanić, Darko Hren, Ivanka Buzov -- Chapter 5. Managing the School: Principals as Managers; Dijana Vican, Nikša Alfirević, Renata Relja -- Chapter 6. Principal's Educational Leadership; Dijana Vican, Renata Relja, Toni Popović -- Chapter 7. School Governance Models and School Boards: Educational and Administrative Aspects; Ina Reić Ercegovac, Morana Koludrović, Andreja Bubić -- Chapter 8. The Democratic Context of School Governance: External and Internal Stakeholders’ Perspectives; Marita Brčić Kuljiš, Anita Lunić -- Chapter 9. School Effectiveness and Educational Management: Toward a New Research and Public Policy Agenda; Nikša Alfirević, Josip Burušić, Jurica Pavičić, Renata Relja. .
- This book analyzes educational management in the context of developing effective schools in South-Eastern European countries and situates the discussion within ongoing education debates in EU countries. The book revolves around the specific role and practices of school principals, who are positioned as a nexus of educational management in each school. Presenting innovative research in the field of educational management and effectiveness this volume will be invaluable for a range of education specialists. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17739300