The Semantic Web. Latest Advances and New Domains [electronic resource] : 13th International Conference, ESWC 2016, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, May 29 -- June 2, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Harald Sack, Eva Blomqvist, Mathieu d'Aquin, Chiara Ghidini, Simone Paolo Ponzetto, Christoph Lange
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XXXII, 897 pages 205 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Sack, Harald (Computer science researcher), Blomqvist, Eva, Aquin, Mathieu d', Ghidini, Chiara, Ponzetto, Simone Paolo, Lange, Christoph, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9678
- Linked data -- Machine learning -- Mobile web, sensors and semantic streams -- Natural language processing and information retrieval -- Reasoning -- Semantic data management, big data, and scalability -- Services, APIs, processes and cloud computing -- Smart cities, urban and geospatial data -- Trust and privacy -- Vocabularies, schemas, and ontologies.
- The 47 revised full papers presented together with three invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 204 submissions. This program was completed by a demonstration and poster session, in which researchers had the chance to present their latest results and advances in the form of live demos. In addition, the PhD Symposium program included 10 contributions, selected out of 21 submissions. The core tracks of the research conference were complemented with new tracks focusing on linked data; machine learning; mobile web, sensors and semantic streams; natural language processing and information retrieval; reasoning; semantic data management, big data, and scalability; services, APIs, processes and cloud computing; smart cities, urban and geospatial data; trust and privacy; and vocabularies, schemas, and ontologies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17739480