Methodologies and Intelligent Systems for Technology Enhanced Learning, 6th International Conference [electronic resource] / edited by Mauro Caporuscio, Fernando De la Prieta, Tania Di Mascio, Rosella Gennari, Javier Gutiérrez Rodríguez, Pierpaolo Vittorini
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 193 pages 29 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Caporuscio, Mauro
De la Prieta, Fernando
Di Mascio, Tania
Gutiérrez Rodríguez, Javier
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 2194-5357 ; 478
- Invited Paper -- Methodologies for Fostering Motivation and Engagement -- Methodologies for Fostering Social Learning -- Technology-based Learning Experiences -- Technology and Methodologies for Fostering Learning of Special Need Learners -- Validation, Testing, Prototyping and Simulation for Assessing TEL System Quality.
- The 6th International Conference in Methodologies and intelligent Systems for Technology Enhanced Learning held in Seville (Spain) is host by the University of Seville from 1st to 3rd June, 2016. The 6th edition of this conference expands the topics of the evidence-based TEL workshops series in order to provide an open forum for discussing intelligent systems for TEL, their roots in novel learning theories, empirical methodologies for their design or evaluation, stand-alone solutions or web-based ones. It intends to bring together researchers and developers from industry, the education field and the academic world to report on the latest scientific research, technical advances and methodologies.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17739530