Multi-dimensional Optical Storage [electronic resource] / by Duanyi Xu.
- Xu, Duanyi
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 679 pages 565 illustrations, 92 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- This book presents principles and applications to expand the storage space from 2-D to 3-D and even multi-D, including gray scale, color (light with different wavelength), polarization and coherence of light. These actualize the improvements of density, capacity and data transfer rate for optical data storage. Moreover, the applied implementation technologies to make mass data storage devices are described systematically. Some new mediums, which have linear absorption characteristics for different wavelength and intensity to light with high sensitivity, are introduced for multi-wavelength and multi-level optical storage. This book can serve as a useful reference for researchers, engineers, graduate and undergraduate students in material science, information science and optics. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 17739640