Kneeling dance / Kevin Volans. Face so pale / David Lang. Four organs / Steve Reich. Three dances / Robert Moran
- [London] : Decca, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Additional Creators:
- Volans, Kevin, 1949-, Lang, David (David A.)., Reich, Steve, 1936-, Moran, Robert, 1937-, and Piano Circus (Musical group)
- Kneeling dance / Kevin Volans (8:37) -- Face so pale / David Lang (9:29) -- Four organs / Steve Reich (16:31) -- Three dances. Anastasia's two-step (6:07) ; Miami city slink (7:01) ; Lithuanian spin (5:41) / Robert Moran.
- Related Titles:
- Kneeling dance
Face so pale
Miami city slink
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- The 1st-2nd works for 6 pianos ; the 3rd work for 4 electronic organs and maracas ; the 4th-6th works for 6 synthesizers.
The 4th-5th works originally part of the composer's Halicarnassian quartet (4 works for string quartet and synthesizer), later orchestrated and included in another work.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Piano Circus (Kirsteen Davidson-Kelly, Richard Harris, Michael Haslam, Kate Heath, Max Richter, Ginny Strawson, various instruments).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded 1992 November 29-December 1 The Hit Factory, London.
View MARC record | catkey: 17739861