Recent declines in induction of labor by gestational age / Michelle J.K. Osterman and Joyce A. Martin
- Osterman, Michelle J. K.
- Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages, 1 unnumbered page) : color illustrations, color map
- Additional Creators:
- Martin, Joyce A.
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- NCHS data brief, 1941-4935 ; no. 155
DHHS publication, 1941-4935 ; no. 2014-1209
- Labor, Induced (Obstetrics)—Utilization—United States—Statistics
- Delivery (Obstetrics)—Statistics
- Hispanic American women—Health and hygiene—United States—Statistics
- Hispanic American women—United States—Statistics, Vital
- Premature infants—United States—Statistics
- Maternal age—United States—Statistics
- Maternal age
- Premature infants
- United States
- Title from title screen (viewed May 19, 2016).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 7-).
View MARC record | catkey: 17741369