City of Manhattan, Kansas local protection project : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, Department of Defense, transmitting the City of Manhattan, Kansas local protection project : flood risk management feasibility study for April 30, 2016, pursuant to Public Law 91-611, Sec. 216; (84 Stat. 1830).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Civil Works)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 586 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:114-98
- Flood control—Kansas—Manhattan
- Risk management—Kansas—Manhattan
- Environmental impact analysis—Kansas—Manhattan
- Watershed management—Big Blue River Watershed (Neb. and Kan.)
- Watershed management—Kansas—Kansas River Watershed
- Environmental impact analysis
- Flood control
- Risk management
- Watershed management
- Kansas—Kansas River Watershed
- United States—Big Blue River Watershed
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 4, 2016).
"Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"February 4, 2016."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17741680