Climate change and ensuring that America leads the clean energy transformation : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, August 6, 2009
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 144 pages) : illustrations
- S. hrg. ; 111-1212
- Global warming—United States
- Climatic changes—Economic aspects—United States
- Clean energy investment—Government policy—United States
- Renewable energy sources—Government policy—United States
- Clean energy industries—United States—Finance
- Job creation—Government policy—United States
- National security—United States
- Energy policy—United States
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 19, 2016).
Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17741831