Summary of Florida commercial marine landings for ... / Florida State Board of Conservation
- Coral Gables, Fla. : The Board.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 28-31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Florida. State Board of Conservation, University of Miami. Institute of Marine Science, United States. Bureau of Commercial Fisheries, United States. National Marine Fisheries Service, Florida. Salt Water Fisheries Division, Florida. Bureau of Marine Science and Technology, and Florida. Division of Marine Resources
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1950?; ceased with 1983 issue.
- Description based on: 1952., On cover, 1952?-1962: Marine fisheries research., Title varies slightly., and At head of title, 1963-1967?: Marine fisheries research.
- Special Numbering:
- Vols. for 1961-1962 issued in 2 pts.
- Issuing Body:
- Vols. for 1952?-1958 compiled by the Marine Laboratory, University of Miami and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service; for 1960?-1962 by the Institute of Marine Science, University of Miami., Vols. for 1966-1969? prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Commercial Fisheries; for 1976?- with the Marine Fisheries Service., and Vols. for 1952-1952, 1961?-1962 published by Florida State Board of Conservation; for 1960?, 1963-1968 by the Salt Water Fisheries Division; for 1969-1973? by the Bureau of Marine Science and Technology; for 1976?- by the Division of Marine Resources.
View MARC record | catkey: 177624