Letter of the Secretary of the Treasury, communicating a report of a geological reconnoissance of the Chippewa land district of Wisconsin, and the northern part of Iowa, by David Dale Owen [microform].
- Owen, David Dale, 1807-1860
- [Washington, D.C.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 134 pages, 23 pages, 15 unnumbered leaves of plates (15 folded) : illustrations, map ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Norwood, J. G. (Joseph Granville), 1807-1895 and United States. General Land Office
- Related Titles:
- Report of a geological reconnoissance of the Chippewa land district of Wisconsin
- Caption title; half title (p. ): Report of a geological reconnoissance of the Chippewa land district of Wisconsin; and, incidentally, of a portion of the Kickapoo country, and of a part of Iowa and of the Minnesota Territory, made under instructions from the United States Treasury Department, by David Dale Owen, M.D., U.S. geologist for Wisconsin.
"Report of J.G. Norwood, M.D., assistant geologist": p. -129.
"June 22, 1848.--Read, and ordered to be printed. June 24, 1848.--Reconsidered, and referred to the Committee on Public Lands. July 3, 1848.--Ordered to be printed, and that 2,000 additional copies be printed for the use of the Senate."
Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn., Research Publications, Inc., 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (American natural history. Part III ; reel 14).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D296 reel.14 no.107 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Report intended to illustrate a map of the hydrographical basin of the upper Mississippi river / made by I. N. Nicollet, while in employ under the Bureau of the Corps of Topographical Engineers
View MARC record | catkey: 1776619