Heavy metals in the environment : a geoscience perspective / adapted from the original work of P.E. Rasmussen [by Simon Walker].
- Walker, Simon
- Ottawa : International Council on Metals and the Environment, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 15 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Rasmussen, Pat E. (Patricia Elizabeth), 1956-
International Council on Metals and the Environment
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Potential sources of metals -- Natural sources of metals in the atmosphere -- Distribution of metals in remote ecosystems -- Work undertaken over the last 25 years -- Achievements and misconceptions -- The way forward.
- Adaptation of: Trace metals in the environment.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 1779534