Metrology, or, An exposition of weights and measures, chiefly those of Great Britain and France [microform] : comprising tables of comparison and views of various standards : with an account of laws and local customs, parliamentary reports, & other important documents / by P. Kelly ...
- Kelly, P. (Patrick), 1756-1842
- London : Printed for the Author, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 117 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 20 pages ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Exposition of weights and measures, chiefly those of Great Britain and France
- Includes: Report of the select committee of the House of Commons on weights and measures, 1814, with outlines of the new bill.
Master microform held by: Readex.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York, N.Y. : Readex Microprint Corporation, 1969. 2 microopaques ; 15 x 23 cm. (Landmarks of science).
View MARC record | catkey: 1782724