An answer to some considerations on the spirit of Martin Luther and the original of the reformation : lately printed at Oxford ...
- Atterbury, Francis, 1662-1732
- Oxford : Printed at the Theater, 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 68 pages ; 25 cm (4to).
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- By Francis Atterbury, Bishop of Rochester.
Signatures: [pi] 2 A-H 4 I 2 ($1-3 signed).
In reply to Abraham Woodhead's Two discourses.
Engraved title vignette of the Sheldonian Theater.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: Two discourses / R.H. Printed at Oxford : [s.n.] 1687.
BR325.R25 1687 c.1 (Book) bound in Two discourses : The first, concerning the spirit of Martin Luther, and the original of the reformation. The second, concerning celibacy of the clergy
View MARC record | catkey: 178409