Fugues, fantasia, and variations [sound recording].
- Morris, Richard (Organist)
- New York : New World Records, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Thayer, Eugene, 1838-1889
Parker, Horatio W. (Horatio William), 1863-1919
Paine, John Knowles, 1839-1906
Whiting, George E. (George Elbridge), 1842-1923
Buck, Dudley, 1839-1909
Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc
- Grand sonata in E flat : opus 22 / Dudley Buck (22:00) -- Variations on the Russian national hymn : opus 12 / W. Eugene Thayer (8:00) -- Fugue in C minor, opus 36, no. 3 / Horatio Parker (3:36) -- Fantasie über Ein' feste Burg : opus 13 / John Knowles Paine (7:29) -- Postlude, opus 53 / George E. Whiting (3:17).
- "Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc."
"Originally released as New World Records LP NW 280"--Container.
Program notes by Barbara Owen, specifications of the organ, bibliographies, and discography (23 p.) inserted in container.
"19th century American concert organ music"--Container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Richard Morris, playing the Hook and Hastings organ of 1876 in St. Joseph's Old Cathedral, Buffalo, N.Y.
View MARC record | catkey: 1784335