Health Security Act--medical malpractice provisions : hearings before the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on H.R. 3600 to ensure individual and family security through health care coverage for all Americans in a manner that contains the rate of growth in health care costs and promotes responsible health insurance practices, to promote choice in health care, and to ensure and protect the health care of all Americans, June 22, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 362 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:103/61
Serial no. 61 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 95-0013-P.
"Serial no. 61."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1995. 4 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1785123