A sermon preached before the Lords Spiritual and Temporal in the Abbey Church Westminster, on Thursday, January 30, 1783 : being the day appointed to be observed as the day of the martyrdom of King Charles I / by Lewis, Lord Bishop of Bristol
- Bagot, Lewis, 1741-1802
- London : Printed for T. Cadell ..., 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm (4to).
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Half title: The Bishop of Bristol's sermon preached before the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, on Thursday, January 30, 1783, being the Day appointed to be observed as the Day of the Martyrdom of King Charles I., Signatures: [A 2] B-C 4 [chi 2]., and Imprimatur on p. facing t.p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: Sermon preached before the Right Honourable the Lords spiritual and temporal in Parliament assembled / William Warburton. London : A. Millar, and J. and R. Tonson, 1760.
BX5133.W3S4 1760 c.1 (Book) bound in A sermon preached before the Right Honourable the Lords spiritual and temporal in Parliament assembled : in the Abbey Church, Westminster, on Wednesday, January 30, 1760 / being the day appointed to be observed as the day of the martyrdom of King Charles I, by William, Lord Bishop of Gloucester
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T009518.
View MARC record | catkey: 178573