Lassen National Forest, California [map] : 1992 / constructed in the Regional Office, San Francisco, California, in 1960 from U.S. Geological Survey quadrangles
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service. Pacific Southwest Region
- [San Francisco] : The Office, 1993.
- Rev. in 1990 / by the U.S. Forest Service, Geometronics Service Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, from 1989 correction guides furnished by the Pacific Southwest Region.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 132 x 95 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geometronics Service Center (U.S.)
- Related Titles:
- Lassen National Forest
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720. (W 121 052ʹ30ʺ--W 120 037ʹ30ʺ/N 41 022ʹ30ʺ--N 40 000ʹ00ʺ).
- Also shows Lassen Volcanic Park., At head of title: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service., Panel title: Lassen National Forest., "Mt. Diablo meridian.", Includes USGS quad index map., Descriptive recreation index, map of scenic byway, 3 ancillary maps, location map, text, and col. ill. on verso., "* U.S. Government Printing Office: 1993-785-501.", and Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1786953