Microlenses [electronic resource] : properties, fabrication, and liquid lenses / Hongrui Jiang, Xuefeng Zeng
- Jiang, Hongrui
- Boca Raton : Taylor & Francis, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 214 pages : illustrations
- 1. Introduction to liquid microlenses -- 2. Basic physics of liquid microlenses -- 3. Fabrication methods -- 4. Solid microlenses -- 5. Electrically driven tunable microlenses -- 6. Mechanically driven tunable microlenses -- 7. Horizontal microlenses integrated in microfluidics -- 8. Looking into the future.
- "Microlenses and microlens arrays are a vital part of modern optical systems with applications in MEMS and sensor systems. This book explores the physics and optical properties of a range of microlenses, along with their fabrication, tuning, and applications in various fields. Although focusing on liquid lenses, the text covers all lens systems. The authors discuss such topics as microfabrication and nanofabrication, liquid interfaces, surface tension, variable focus, and lab on chips. They also provide a discussion of the challenges posed by current microlenses"--
- 9781439836705 (e-book : PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print edition.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17943833