Nonlinear random vibration [electronic resource] : analytical techniques and applications / Cho W.S. To.
- To, Cho W. S.
- Leiden, the Netherlands : CRC Press/Balkema, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 295 pages : illustrations
- 1. Introduction -- 2. Markovian and Non-Markovian solutions of stochastic nonlinear differential equations -- 3. Exact solutions of Fokker-Planck-Kolmogorov equations -- 4. Methods of statistical linearization -- 5. Statistical nonlinearization techniques -- 6. Methods of stochastic averaging -- 7. Truncated hierarchy and other techniques.
- "The book is a systematic treatment of several classes of analytical techniques and applications in nonlinear random vibration. The classes include exact solution of the Fokker-Planck-Komogorov equation, methods of statistical linearization, statistical nonlinearization techniques, methods of stochastic averaging, truncated hierarchy and other techniques. Many examples of the more popular classes, such as methods of statistical linearization, statistical nonllinearization techniques and methods of stochastic averaging, are presented. Many references are quoted. A special feature of the monograph is its incorporation of detailed steps in many examples. Thus, it is suitable for self-study, advanced level graduate students, and research scientists and engineers"-- and "A systematic presentation of several classes of analytical techniques in non-linear random vibration. The book also includes a concise treatment of Markovian and non-Markovian solutions of non-linear differential equations"--
- 9781466512849 (e-book : PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -291) and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print edition.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17943855