Quality tools for managing construction projects [electronic resource] / Abdul Razzak Rumane
- Rumane, Abdul Razzak
- Boca Raton, Fla. : Taylor & Francis, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 381 pages : illustrations, portraits
- Industrial innovation series
- 1. Overview of quality in construction projects -- 2. Quality tools -- 3. Quality tools for construction projects -- 4. Application of construction tools in construction projects.
- "Quality tools and techniques are very important in developing a comprehensive project quality management system. Application of tools and techniques in construction projects have a great influence on cost effectiveness, results of construction projects, and achieving successful project performance. This book has been developed to provide significant information about usage and applications of various quality tools and techniques for managing a construction project as it moves through the different phases of the project life cycle"--
- 9781466552159 (e-book : PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print edition.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 17943862