How to develop your healthcare career : a guide to employability and professional development / Dr. Lisa Taylor
- Taylor, Lisa, 1974-
- Chichester, West Sussex, UK ; Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- What is employability and what does it mean for you? / Lisa Taylor -- Career planning and management / Adrienne Jolly -- Professionalism / Rosemarie Mason -- Continuing professional development (CPD) / James Gazzard -- Leadership / Neil Sellen -- Service improvement / Jon Larner -- Business skills / David Dowdeswell Allaway -- The job application process / Stephanie Allen -- Consolidation of learning chapter and moving forward.
- How to Develop Your Healthcare Career is an informative guide to all key aspects of employability for graduating students, educators, managers and qualified healthcare professionals. Packed full of potential interview questions, reflection opportunities and case studies, this invaluable book helps you apply the fundamental concepts to your own practice and develop your own employability framework-translating the theory into practice. --
Topics include: --
Career Planning --
Continuint Professional Development --
Service Improvement --
Business Skills --
The Job application Process --Book Jacket.
- Medical personnel—Vocational guidance
- Health Personnel
- Job Application
- Professional Competence
- Staff Development
- Vocational Guidance
- HEALTH & FITNESS / Holism
- HEALTH & FITNESS / Reference
- MEDICAL / Alternative Medicine
- MEDICAL / Atlases
- MEDICAL / Essays
- MEDICAL / Family & General Practice
- MEDICAL / Holistic Medicine
- MEDICAL / Osteopathy
- 1118910818 (ePub)
1118910826 (Adobe PDF)
9781118910825 (Adobe PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17945479