Indian individual money accounts : hearing before the Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session on status of the Indian individual money account payments to members of the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, September 1, 2000, Fort Yates, ND.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000.
Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 74 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- HeinOnline Indigenous Peoples of the Americas: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 2/11:S.HRG.106-774
View MARC record | catkey: 17947588