Is academic freedom threatened by China's influence on U.S. universities? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, and Global Human Rights, and International Organizations of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, first session, June 25, 2015
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights, and International Organizations
- Uniform Title:
- Is academic freedom threatened by China's influence on U.S. universities? (2015 June 25)
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 108 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:114-87
Serial no. 114-87 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs)
- "Serial no. 114-87."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17947612