Trolling for a solution : ending abusive patent demand letters : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, second session, April 8, 2014
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Commerce, Manufacturing, and Trade
- Additional Titles:
- Ending abusive patent demand letters
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 148 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:113-138
Serial no. 113-138 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- "Serial no. 113-138."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 17947908