In the Supreme Court of the United States, April DeBoer, et al., petitioners v. Richard Snyder, Governor, State of Michigan, in his official capacity, et al. ; Gregory Bourke, et al., petitioners, v. Steve Beshear, in his official capacity as Governor of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, respondent : on writs of certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit : brief of amicus curiae American Bar Association in support of petitioners / David A. O'Neil, Steven S. Michaels, David Sarratt, Harriet M. Antczak, Ryan M. Kusmin, Benjamin D. Margo, William C. Hubbard
- O'Neil, David A.
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: April Deboer, et al., petitioners, v. Richard Snyder, in his official capacity as Governor of the State of Michigan, et al., respondents : brief of amicus curiae, American Bar Association, in support of petitioners
- [United States] : Cockle Legal Briefs, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- DeBoer, April
Snyder, Rick, 1958-
Michaels, Steven S.
Antczak, Harriet M.
Kusmin, Ryan M.
Margo, Benjamin D.
Hubbard, William C.
United States. Supreme Court
United States. Court of Appeals (6th Circuit)
- HeinOnline subject compilation of state laws
- The question presented is whether the Fourteenth Amendment requires a state to license a marriage between two people of the same sex.
- "Nos. 14-571 & 14-574."
- Bibliography Note:
- "Table of authorities": pages iii-xiv.
View MARC record | catkey: 17948193