An Introductory Course in Lebesgue Spaces [electronic resource] / by Rene Erlin Castillo, Humberto Rafeiro
- Castillo, Rene Erlin
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 461 pages 14 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Rafeiro, Humberto and SpringerLink (Online service)
- CMS Books in Mathematics, Ouvrages de mathématiques de la SMC, 1613-5237
- Convex Functions and Inequalities -- Lebesgue Sequence Spaces -- Lebesgue Spaces -- Distribution Function and Non-Increasing Rearrangement -- Weak Lebesgue Spaces -- Lorentz Spaces -- Non-Standard Lebesgue Spaces -- Interpolation of Operators -- Maximal Operator -- Integral Operators -- Convolution and Potentials -- Appendices.
- This book is devoted exclusively to Lebesgue spaces and their direct derived spaces. Unique in its sole dedication, this book explores Lebesgue spaces, distribution functions and nonincreasing rearrangement. Moreover, it also deals with weak, Lorentz and the more recent variable exponent and grand Lebesgue spaces with considerable detail to the proofs. The book also touches on basic harmonic analysis in the aforementioned spaces. An appendix is given at the end of the book giving it a self-contained character. This work is ideal for teachers, graduate students and researchers.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17948783