Digital Human Modeling: Applications in Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Risk Management [electronic resource] : 7th International Conference, DHM 2016, Held as Part of HCI International 2016, Toronto, ON, Canada, July 17-22, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Vincent G. Duffy
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 631 pages 424 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Duffy, Vincent G. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 9745
- Anthropometry, Ergonomics, Design and Comfort -- Physiology and Anatomy Models -- Motion Prediction and Recognition -- Quality and Safety in Healthcare -- Design for Health -- Work Design and Support -- Modeling Human Behavior and Cognition.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Digital Human Modelling: Applications in Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Risk Management, DHM 2016, held as part of the 18th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, HCII 2016, held in Toronto, ON, Canada, in July 2016 and received a total of 4354 submissions, of which 1287 papers were accepted for publication after a careful reviewing process. These papers address the latest research and development efforts and highlight the human aspects of design and use of computing systems. The papers accepted for presentation thoroughly cover the entire field of human-computer interaction, addressing major advances in knowledge and effective use of computers in a variety of application areas. This volume contains papers addressing the following major topics: anthropometry, ergonomics, design and comfort; physiology and anatomy models; motion prediction and recognition; quality and safety in healthcare; design for health; work design and support; modeling human behavior and cognition.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 17949052