Research in Mathematics Education in Australasia 2012-2015 [electronic resource] / edited by Katie Makar, Shelley Dole, Jana Visnovska, Merrilyn Goos, Anne Bennison, Kym Fry
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- XX, 378 pages 8 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Makar, Katie, Dole, Shelley, Visnovska, Jana, Goos, Merrilyn, Bennison, Anne, Fry, Kym, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter 1 Introduction: Research in Mathematics Education in Australasia 2012-2015 -- Chapter 2 Reflections on the MERGA Research Review 2008-2011: Taking Stock -- Chapter 3 A Philosophical Gaze on Australasian Mathematics Education Research -- Chapter 4 Researching Curriculum, Policy and Leadership in Mathematics Education -- Chapter 5 Mathematics Education and the Affective Domain -- Chapter 6 Equity, Social Justice and Ethics in Mathematics Education -- Chapter 7 Inclusive Practices in Mathematics Education -- Chapter 8 Distribution, Recognition and Representation: Mathematics Education and Indigenous Students -- Chapter 9 Mathematics Education in the Early Years -- Chapter 10 Tertiary Mathematics Education -- Chapter 11 Innovative and Powerful Pedagogical Practices in Mathematics Education -- Chapter 12 Assessment of Mathematics Learning: What are we doing? -- Chapter 13 Transformations of Teaching and Learning through Digital Technologies -- Chapter 14 Research into Mathematical Applications and Modelling -- Chapter 15 Challenges, Reforms and Learning in Initial Teacher Education -- Chapter 16 The Education and Development of Practising Teachers -- Chapter 17 Advancing Mathematics Education Research within a STEM Environment.
- With the ninth edition of the four-yearly review of mathematics education research in Australasia, the Mathematics Education Research Group of Australasia (MERGA) discusses the Australasian research in mathematics education in the four years from 2012-2015. This review aims to critically promote quality research and focus on the building of research capacity in Australasia. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 17949212