Jasper Johns [electronic resource] : decoy / produced and directed by Michael Blackwood
- New York : Michael Blackwood Productions, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 1 streaming video file (18 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Blackwood, Michael (Filmmaker)
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- The complex lithograph DECOY is a summation of Johns' ideas and methods of integrating photographic and painterly imagery from his early career. He is shown working on DECOY's 18 aluminum plates at Tatyana Grosman's Universal Limited Art Editions in Long Island. DECOY's intricate network of layers and surfaces, representation and reproduction, conveys the sense of hidden meaning and irony that characterize Johns.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Apr. 10, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 17949625