Thermodynamic properties of minerals and related substances at 298.15° K (25.0° C) and one atmosphere (1.013 bars) pressure and at higher temperatures / by Richard A. Robie and David R. Waldbaum
- Robie, Richard A., 1928-
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (256 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Waldbaum, David R.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1259
- Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Summary of the thermodynamic data for minerals at 298.15°K together with calculated values of the functions ... H⁰f, T ... G⁰f, T, S⁰T, and -(G⁰T - H⁰298.5/T) at temperatures up to 2,000° K."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 238-248) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17950946