Stratigraphic and facies relationships of the Carys Mills Formation of Ordovician and Silurian age, northeast Maine : a discussion of temporal and lateral equivalence of Ordovician and Silurian sedimentary rocks in northeast Maine / by Louis Pavlides
- Pavlides, Louis, 1921-
- Additional Titles:
- Carys Mills Formation, northeast Maine
Discussion of temporal and lateral equivalence of Ordovician and Silurian sedimentary rocks in northeast Maine
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 44 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, color map
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1264
- Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 39-40) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17950956