Geology of magnesite deposits in northern Okanogan County, Washington : a preliminary report / by Kenneth F. Fox, Jr. and C. Dean Rinehart
- Fox, Kenneth F.
- Additional Titles:
- Magnesite deposits, northern Okanogan County, Wash
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 15 pages, 1 page of plates) : map
- Additional Creators:
- Rinehart, C. Dean (Charles Dean), 1922-
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Washington (State). Division of Mines and Geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1272-B
Contributions to economic geology
- Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Washington Division of Mines and Geology."
"A study of magnesite-bearing rock that crops out as irregularly shaped lenses, 50 by 1,000 feet in maximum dimension, within a narrow stratigraphic zone at the base of a Triassic (?) sequence at its contact with Permian rock."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15).
View MARC record | catkey: 17950967