Hydrodynamic-assessment data associated with the July 2010 Line 6B spill into the Kalamazoo River, Michigan, 2012-14 / by Paul C. Reneau [and three others] ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Reneau, Paul C.
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 26 pages, 2 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
United States. Environmental Protection Agency
- Open-file report ; 2015-1205
- "The purpose of the report is to describe the hydrodynamic datasets, which include water levels, velocity and discharge measurements, tributary inflows, and suspended sediment discharge concentration and particle size that were collected 2012 through 2014 along the oil-spill-affected reach of Kalamazoo River as part of USGS hydrodynamic assessment and modeling activities"--Purpose and scope.
Title from title screen (viewed on June 27, 2016).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 25-26).
View MARC record | catkey: 17951005