Curbside consultation of the foot and ankle [electronic resource] : 49 clinical questions / edited by George B. Holmes Jr., Simon Lee
- Thorofare, NJ : Slack Inc., c2012.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 258 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Holmes, George B. and Lee, Simon, 1971-
- Curbside consultation in orthopedics series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- "Drs. George B. Holmes, Jr. and Simon Lee have designed this unique reference which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions commonly associated with the foot and ankle. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to the foot and ankle with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Numerous images, diagrams, and references allow readers to browse large amounts of information in an expedited fashion. Curbside Consultation of the Foot and Ankle: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume clinicians will appreciate. Practicing orthopedic surgeons, orthopedic residents, foot, and ankle specialists, and medical students will benefit from the user-friendly, casual format and the expert advice contained within"--
- 9781556429392 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17952773