An evidence base for ophthalmic nursing practice [electronic resource] / edited by Janet Marsden
- Chichester, England ; Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 330 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Marsden, Janet
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Lids and lacrimal -- Conjunctiva -- Cornea -- Angle and aqueous -- Lens -- Vitreoretinal -- Neuro-ophthalmology -- Pharmacology -- Trauma -- General topics -- Legal aspects of care and policy.
- The objective of this book is to provide an evidence base for ophthalmic nursing practice. There are areas of practice where little evidence exists. In those areas, the book aims to provide reasoned guidelines from an informed source, thus negating the need for every ophthalmic practice area to develop diverse guidelines.
- 9780470057988 (pbk.) and 047005798X (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 17953001