Modifications Induced by Irradiation in Glasses [electronic resource]
- North Holland [Imprint] Jan. 1992 San Diego : Elsevier Science & Technology Books La Vergne : MyiLibrary [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 113 p.
- Additional Creators:
- Mazzoldi, P.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Many aspects of the interaction of radiation with glasses are reviewed in this volume, with contributions from a broad scientific community. Several of the papers focus on the interdisciplinary approach required to connect technological applications to the basic interactions of energetic ions with insulators, reporting on the challenging problems that still remain to be solved. The high quality of these contributions once again demonstrates that the E-MRS is an efficient forum for interaction between research workers and industry. The proceedings represent an ideal bridge between the sixth and the planned seventh International Conference on Radiation Effects in Insulators to be held in Japan in 1993.
- 9781299607729 and 1299607721 (E-Book)
- Audience Notes:
- Trade Elsevier Science & Technology Books
View MARC record | catkey: 17953381