Reports of cases argued and determined in the High Court of Chancery : in the time of Lord Chancellor Hardwicke / by John Tracy Atkyns
- Atkyns, John Tracy, approximately 1710-1773
- Additional Titles:
- Cited as: Atk
- [Edinburgh] : [W. Green & Sons] ; [London] : [Stevens & Sons] ; [Boston] : [Agents for the United States of America, the Boston Book Co.], 
- 3rd ed. / by Francis William Sanders.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hardwicke, Philip Yorke, Earl of, 1690-1764, Sanders, Francis Williams, 1769-1831, and Great Britain. Court of Chancery
- Cases in v. 1 of original are arranged alphabetically by subject. However, these headings are omitted in reprint. Cases in v. 2-3 of original are arranged chronologically.
Imprint taken from English reports, v. 26.
Originally published: London : Printed by A. Strahan and W. Woodfall, law-printers to the King, for E. and R. Brooke, 1794.
View MARC record | catkey: 17954114