A sermon preach'd to the religious societies in and about London : at their quarterly meeting in the parish church of St. Mary Le Bow, on Wednesday, March the 21st, 1738-9, with a view to stop the growth of some modern irregularities / By William Berriman
- Berriman, William, 1688-1750
- London : Printed for John Carter, 1739.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 22 cm
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- On text: Mark IX, 50.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: The samaritan rebels perjured by a covenant of association / John Knight. London : Printed for William Thorp ... sold by Randal Taylor ..., 1682.
BX5133.K54S2 1682 c.1 (Book) bound in The samaritan rebels perjured by a covenant of association : discovered in a sermon preach'd at the assizes holden at Northampton, March 30th, 1682 / by John Knight
View MARC record | catkey: 179570