ACM-IEEE Symposium on High-Level-Language Computer Architecture
- Conference Author:
- ACM-IEEE Symposium on High-Level-Language Computer Architecture, (1973 : University of Maryland)
- [New York] : [Association for Computing Machinery, and the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers], 
- Physical Description:
- iv,178 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Computer Society. Technical Committee on Computing Architecture
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- IEEE catalogue no. 73-CH0811-0-C.
Held Nov. 7-8, 1973.
Sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery's Special Interest Group on Programming Languages (SIGPLAN) and its Special Interest Group on Computer Architecture (SIGARCH) and by IEEE Computer Society's Technical Committee on Computer Architecture (TCCA).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 179790