Logan State Forest, western section : public use map / Penna. Department of Forestry
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Forestry
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Public use map of Logan State Forest, comprising the Barree, Bare Meadows, and Greenwood Divisions, located in Centre and Huntingdon counties
- [Harrisburg, Pennsylvania] : Pennsylvania Department of Forestry, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 22 x 39 cm, folded to 28 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bietsch, T. O. (Tom O.)
- Outdoor recreation—Pennsylvania—Rothrock State Forest—Maps
- Recreation areas—Pennsylvania—Centre County—Maps
- Recreation areas—Pennsylvania—Huntingdon County—Maps
- Forest reserves—Pennsylvania—Centre County—Maps
- Forest reserves—Pennsylvania—Huntingdon County—Maps
- Public lands—Pennsylvania—Centre County—Maps
- Public lands—Pennsylvania—Huntingdon County—Maps
- Forest reserves
- Outdoor recreation
- Public lands
- Recreation areas
- Rothrock State Forest (Pa.)—Maps
- Pennsylvania—Centre County
- Pennsylvania—Huntingdon County
- Pennsylvania—Rothrock State Forest
- Shows much of what is present-day Rothrock State Forest in portions of Centre, Huntingdon, and Mifflin counties.
"Compiled August 1920 by T.O. Bietsch from actual surveys."
Oriented with north to the upper right.
"January 1921"--Verso at bottom of panel.
Text, statistics, list of state forests by county and with acreage totals, and directory to Logan State Forest officers on verso.
HCLA copies encapsulated.
- Geographic Coverage:
- Covers an area from Water Street, Alexandria, and Huntingdon in the west to Mingoville and Penns Cave in the east, and from Union Furnace, Grayville, State College and Bellefonte in the north to Belleville and Reedsville in the south.
- Action Note:
- HC-MAPS copy: Housed; Encapsulation.
View MARC record | catkey: 1799774