Process and form in geomorphology / edited by D.R. Stoddart
- London ; New York : Routledge, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 415 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Stoddart, D. R. (David Ross)
- Drainage density: problems of predition and application / Stanley A. Schumm -- The underfit meander problem / George H. Dury -- The trouble with valleys / Barbara A. Kennedy -- Subsurface flow and subsurface erosion / J.A.A. Jones -- Tectonics in geomorphological models / Michael J. Kirkby -- Process and form in the erosion of glaciated mountains / Ian S. Evans -- Land use changes and tropical stream hydrology: some observations from the Upper Mahaweli Basin of Sri Lanka / C.M. Madduma Bandar -- Palaeoclimatology, climate system processes and the geomorphic record / Roger G. Barry -- On the landform history of Chorley’s West Somerset / Peter Haggett -- James Keill and the morphometry of the microcosm: geometric progression laws in arterial trees / Michael J. Woldenberg -- Theory, measurement and testing in real geomorphology and physical geography / Keith Richards et al -- Open systems,closed systems: a Portuguese vignette / Robert J. Bennett -- Chance and necessity in geomorphology / Alan Werritty -- A pluralist, problem-focused geomorphology / Olav Slaymaker -- Carl Sauer: geomorphologist / David R. Stoddart.
- 0415105277 (cloth)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1801770