Geologic map of the Maurolycus quadrangle of the Moon [cartographic material] / by David H. Scott
- Scott, David Holcomb, 1916-
- Additional Titles:
- Maurolycus quadrangle of the Moon
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; on sheet 86 x 129 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Aeronautical Chart and Information Center (U.S.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geologic atlas of the Moon ; LAC 113 and Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; map I-695
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 ; Lambert Conformal projection (E 10 000ʹ00ʺ--E 34 000ʹ00ʺ/S 32 000ʹ00ʺ--S 48 000ʹ00ʺ).
- Photo map., "Prepared in cooperation with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration and the USAF Aeronautical Chart and Information Center.", Includes location maps, col. cross section, text and bibliographical references., and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1804566