Switching systems and applications / edited by Fraidoon Mazda
- Oxford ; Boston : Focal Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 290 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mazda, F. F.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Telecommunications pocket guide series
Focal pocket guides
- Principles of switching circuits -- Signalling systems -- Telephone exchanges -- PABX and key systems -- Centrex -- Call management -- Voice processing - Electronic data interchange -- Telephones and headsets -- Acronyms.
- "Based on selected chapters which were first published in ... Telecommunications engineer's reference book."--Preface.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1804613