Surficial geologic map of the Pelican Cone quadrangle, Yellowstone National Park and adjoining area, Wyoming [cartographic material] / by Gerald M. Richmond and H.A. Waldrop
- Richmond, Gerald Martin, 1914-
- Additional Titles:
- Pelican Cone quadrangle, Yellowstone National Park and adjoining area, Wyoming
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 45 x 32 cm, on sheet 84 x 103 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Waldrop, Henry A. and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; map I-638
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:62,500. (W 110 015ʹ00ʺ--W 110 000ʹ00ʺ/N 44 045ʹ00ʺ--N 44 030ʹ00ʺ).
- Includes text and index map. and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1805343