Reconnaissance geologic map of the Sheridan Mountain quadrangle, Yavapai County, Arizona [cartographic material] / by Medora H. Krieger ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey
- Krieger, Medora Louise Hooper, 1905-
- Additional Titles:
- Sheridan Mountain quadrangle, Yavapai County, Arizona
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map ; 44 x 37 cm, on sheet 56 x 54 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; map I-505
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:62,500. (W 113 000ʹ00ʺ--W 112 045ʹ00ʺ/N 34 045ʹ00ʺ--N 34 030ʹ00ʺ).
- "Geology mapped in 1955.", "Contour interval 50 feet.", Includes quadrangle map, index map of Arizona, and published geologic quadrangle maps., Relief shown by contours and spot heights., and "Base from U.S. Forest Service and U.S. Geological Survey, 1947."
View MARC record | catkey: 1809627