Distribution, nature, and origins of the 2400 BP eruption products of Mount Meager, British Columbia : linkages between magma chemistry and eruption behaviour / M.V. Stasiuk, J.K. Russell, and C.J. Hickson
- Stasiuk, M. V.
- Ottawa : Geological Survey of Canada, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : illustrations, map ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Russell, J. K. (James K.), 1953- and Hickson, Catherine Jean, 1955-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Bulletin / Geological Survey of Canada ; 486
- Language Note:
- Abstract and summary also in French.
- One map on folded leaf in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 24-25).
View MARC record | catkey: 1810608