The financial services revolution : understanding the changing role of banks, mutual funds, and insurance companies / Clifford E. Kirsch, editor
- Chicago : Irwin Professional Pub., [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 565 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Kirsch, Clifford E.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Financial services industry—Government policy—United States
- Banks and banking—Government policy—United States
- Insurance—Government policy—United States
- Mutual funds—Government policy—United States
- Financial services industry—Law and legislation—United States
- Banking law—United States
- Insurance law—United States
- Mutual funds—Law and legislation—United States
- Banking law
- Banks and banking—Government policy
- Financial services industry—Government policy
- Financial services industry—Law and legislation
- Insurance—Government policy
- Insurance law
- Mutual funds—Government policy
- Mutual funds—Law and legislation
- United States
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued online.
View MARC record | catkey: 1810822