Geologic map of the Newberry quadrangle, San Bernardino County, California [cartographic material] / by T.W. Dibblee, Jr. and A.M. Bassett ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the California Division of Mines and Geology
- Dibblee, T. W. (Thomas Wilson), 1911-2004
- Additional Titles:
- Newberry quadrangle, San Bernardino County, California, geologic map
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 44 x 37 cm, on sheet 79 x 60 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + text (4 pages ; 27 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Bassett, Allen M.
California. Division of Mines and Geology
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous geologic investigations ; map I-461
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:62,500. (W 116 045ʹ00ʺ--W 116 030ʹ00ʺ/N 35 000ʹ00ʺ--N 34 045ʹ00ʺ).
- "Geology mapped 1957-58 and 1963."
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Contour interval 40 feet."
Includes col. quadrangle map, 4 col. cross sections, and 2 indexes.
"Base by U.S. Geological Survey, 1955."
- Bibliography Note:
- Text and bibliography on separate sheets accompany map I-461.
View MARC record | catkey: 1810948