Energy map of the former Soviet Union [map] / produced and distributed by Petroleum Economist in association with Price Waterhouse ; Petroconsultants ; designed by D.A. Burles
- Corporate Author:
- Petroleum Economist Ltd
- London : Petroleum Economist Ltd., 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : color ; 59 x 81 cm and 42 x 69 cm on sheet 120 x 83 cm folded to 28 x 20 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Burles, D. A. and Price Waterhouse (Firm)
- Petroleum Economist energy map series ; no. 8
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:3,640,000 at 70 ̊N--approximately 1:6,560,000 at 50 ̊N and approximately 1:12,320,000.
- "July 1993".
Includes graphs of energy resource production and consumption data.
Lists oil and gas fields by former republic.
Includes directory of selected operating joint ventures engaged in oil production compiled by Russian Petroleum Investor.
Ancillary maps: 15, of each former republic.
Shows oil and gas fields; pipelines; refineries; tanker terminals; coal areas, deposits and mines; major hydro-electric schemes and nuclear power plants.
View MARC record | catkey: 1811338