Geomorphology, flood-plain tailings, and metal transport in the upper Clark Fork Valley, Montana / by J. Dungan Smith [and others] ; in cooperation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Geomorphology, flood plain tailings, and metal transport in the upper Clark Fork Valley, Montana
- Helena, Mont. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 
Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Branch of Information Services
- Physical Description:
- vi, 56 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, J. Dungan (James Dungan), 1939-
United States. Environmental Protection Agency
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 98-4170
- Shipping list no.: 99-0054-P.
"October 1998"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 54-56).
View MARC record | catkey: 1812004